Architecture student college supplies
About me: I am college student pursuing architecture. My hobbies are drawing (the photo is drawn by me, if you want you can find my drawings in instagram), watching anime. I am a curious person by nature and i like to try new things.
Why i want money: Studying Architect is expensive, Buying study materials and other stuffs for drafting sketching etc.There are many things i wish to buy for making things easier for me but due to their total expenses i am not able to purchase them.
Here's a list of items i want to buy, which will help me a lot (with the item info.) :
- Tracing Light Pad (huion 17.7 inches led artcraft...)
- Dotted Grid Notebook (thought pack of three)
- Brown Fraft pad (clairefontaine brown fraft pad a4 and a5)
- compass set (maped metal open compass 9 pcs set)
- Mechanical pen (Staedtler) (0.7mm) (0.5mm)
- Knead-able eraser (staedtler)
- electric eraser (brustro)
- wood cubes (multicraft imports craftwood wooden cubes)
- drafting dots (alvin dm123 Drafting dots)
- alcohol markers (Touch cool 48 colors twin head for manga artist)
- Craft knife (bianyo olrada detail pen knife with 5 blades)
- 101 things i learned in Architecture School(book by Matthew Fredrick)
- Tracing paper roll (bienfang 20 yard by 12 inch wide)
- Micron pen (6 black set)
- isomers designing combo
No amount is small or large. Would appreciate your help for getting the supplies for my studies.