Campaign Image

Maria's March!

Organizer & Beneficiary: Danielle Double
Donations
47
Raised
$
4250.00
Goal
$
5000

Maria's March!

Our dear friend, Maria (Caldera) Araya, needs our help!

Maria has been courageously battling cancer since 2016, and her fight continues with recent surgery for stage 4 metastatic breast cancer.  She is currently undergoing rehabilitation to regain strength to walk, run and march to victory in her fight.  What better way to honor and help her than by hosting Maria’s March Walk/Run to support her efforts and determination.  We hope YOU will join us, too.

Maria’s March Walk/Run in Memorial Park!

Join us on Saturday, November 16th 10 AM

RSVP if you plan to attend: daniellejandouble@hotmail.com or text 414-915-5689

We will meet at the Memorial Park Golf Course located at 1001 E Memorial Park Loop Drive in Houston, Texas (77007).  It’s as simple as 1-2-3!  You can choose from three routes (~1 mile, ~2 mile or ~3 mile).  We hope you can join us as we walk, run and march to victory to support Maria’s courageous efforts.  Just look for the pink balloons and the Maria’s March signs!

Whether you are able to join us or not, you can be an important part of this cause with a donation easily made on this site.  80% of all proceeds will go directly to Maria and her family to help offset costly medical bills with the remaining 20% being donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

With our heartfelt thanks,

Ryan Renfro, Danielle Double, Jeremy Esposito  & Todd Schuler

Recent Donations

John Ward
Comment(s)
Roy Jarnagin
Comment(s)
$500.00
Maria you are an amazing fighter!! Yea for being so pro active in your journey. Many blessings to you and your dear family. Much love, Martha and Roy J.
Maggie Stirneman
Comment(s)
$50.00
Carlos Ortiz
Comment(s)
Kendall McCord
Comment(s)
$125.00
Neva Kiefer
Comment(s)
Susie Araya
Comment(s)
Alicia Ortiz
Comment(s)
Catherine Matusow
Comment(s)
$75.00
Maria Jose Alvarado
Comment(s)
$100.00
Michel Nalovic
Comment(s)
$200.00
Gabriel Guzman
Comment(s)
Stella Shows
Comment(s)
$250.00
Gabriela Guzman-Meade
Comment(s)
$50.00
Gina Guzman
Comment(s)
michael whang
Comment(s)
$20.00
Gavin McAuliffe
Comment(s)
$50.00
Adela Alvarez
Comment(s)
Nicole McManamon
Comment(s)
Meghan Rogers
Comment(s)
$50.00
Suzanne Melville
Comment(s)
$100.00
John Dempsey
Comment(s)
Nicolette Nalu
Comment(s)
$25.00
Thomas Lehmann
Comment(s)
$25.00
Brooke Maggiotto
Comment(s)
$100.00
Nancy Hamlet
Comment(s)
$25.00
Debbie Pelky
Comment(s)
$100.00
Lynette Reuter
Comment(s)
$100.00
Todd Schuler
Comment(s)
$100.00
Natalie Fryda
Comment(s)
$50.00
Molly Andersen
Comment(s)
$25.00
Leslie Schraeder
Comment(s)
$20.00
Julie Arlinghaus
Comment(s)
$50.00
Carol Double
Comment(s)
$50.00
Richard Kind
Comment(s)
$50.00
Jonathan Shaver
Comment(s)
$100.00
Shannon Grogan
Comment(s)
$50.00
Myrna Loomis
Comment(s)
Corey Boldt
Comment(s)
$100.00
Monique Mulvany
Comment(s)
$30.00
Betsy Massey
Comment(s)
$25.00
Jennifer Doyle
Comment(s)
Wayne Renfro
Comment(s)
$200.00
Jeremy Esposito
Comment(s)
$250.00
Anonymous
Comment(s)
Todd Schuler
Comment(s)
$25.00
Anonymous
Comment(s)

Click "Also post on Facebook" when leaving a comment below to help spread this campaign.